- Maude Barlow & Tony Clarke, co-authors of Blue Gold: The Battle Against
Corporate Theft of the World's Water
- Vandana Shiva, author of Water Wars: Privatization, Pollution, & Profit.

Thursday, June 6, 2002
7-9pm
St. Paul's University, 223 Main Street, Auditorium (Room 203)
Ottawa
Wheelchair Accessible
FREE ADMISSION!

What is going on with our water? How will the privatization of water affect
us all? Why does it matter and what can we do about it? Come and hear these
three fabulous activists and authors speak on this most important of issues.

*** The authors will be available to sign books after the talk, and Octopus
Books will be more than happy to sell their books to you! :-) ***

(www.polarisinstitute.org) , Council of Canadians (www.canadians.org) ,
OPIRG-Carleton (http://www.carleton.ca/opirg) , CAW Local 567.