[OPIRG-EVENTS] Fwd: TTC Welcome Centre update

Subject: TTC Welcome Centre update
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:31:06 -0400

***Sorry for cross-posting***

TTC Welcome Centre committee met for the first time yesterday, we will
be announcing the location of the Welcome Centre on Friday June 21st.
We will be annoucing a welcome centre phone number by this Thursday. Bus
parking is being worked on.  We will email info to people as soon as we
get confirmations. Volunteer schedules are beginning to be filled in
for:
Mon, June 24th - Thurs, June 27th 9am - 10pm

If you are intersted in volunteering for the welcome centre, please
email joeli@hotmail.com or mcompain@hotmail.com.

Next Welcome Centre meeting: Making signs, volunteer info, and
scheduling.
Tues, June 18 at 5:30pm
CCHC, 420 Cooper (Bank)