[OPIRG-EVENTS] Thur.Jun.20 - Knitted squares and the Social Safety Net

        Please share and distribute:

For anyone who was not able to join the first work session on the
Revolutionary Knitting Circle's 'social safety net', we will be meeeting again:

Thurs.June 20, 1-5 pm
First Unitarian Congregation, 30 Cleary Ave.
         (north off Richmond Rd, 1/2 km east of Woodroffe)
Info: 729-0504  and on Thurs. afternoon - 725-1066
   or  Katherine Gunn <klgunn@magma.ca>

We will be sewing/crocheting up some of the 3000 knitted squares, which have
arrived from all over Ontario, Quebec, even Europe!  Or drop in and pick up
a bundle of squares that you can do at home.

Then join us if you can!  Revolutionary Knitting Circle will be glad to have
participants or spectators on Wed. Jun. 26, 11:30-1:00 on Sparks St. from
Metcalfe to Elgin, for the action to demonstrate women's concerns about the G8.

Info:  233-0228, or send an e-mail to: <womensmarch@magma.ca>