[OPIRG-EVENTS] Befriending the Earth - fall programs

Sept. 16. BEFRIENDING THE EARTH - Continuing Conversation Circle
For reconnecting with each other and the Earth. Begins Monday, September
16, 7:30-9:30P and continues throughout the year on the first and third
Monday of the month.  Sept. 16th topic is “Water”, led by Dan Rainboth.
Changing venue, Ottawa area. All Earth lovers  welcome. $2/session.
Info: (613) 230-5993.

Sept. 20.  Registration deadline for the Oct 4-6 weekend retreat -
UNIVERSE UNFOLDING: ITS STORY OUR STORY - at Tucker House Renewal Centre
in Clarence-Rockland. Discover the awe and mystery of the universe's 15
billion year journey and our connection to it. Info: (613) 820-0598

Sept. 22.  BEFRIENDING THE EARTH  - HOLY GROUND SACRED GROUND
Songs, prayers, videos and study guide on the relationship of faith and
the environment. Begins Sunday, Sept. 22,  8:30-9:45A at Centrepointe
House, Nepean and continues weekly for 12 weeks. Registration deadline,
Sept 15. Info: (613) 820-0598.

Oct 4-6.   UNIVERSE UNFOLDING: ITS STORY OUR STORY
A weekend retreat at Tucker House Renewal Centre in Clarence-Rockland,
ON (1/2 hr drive East of Ottawa). Discover your connection to the ever
expanding universe, through lecture, reflection and movement. Guest
facilitators: Denise Turcotte and Marlene Bosch. Home cooked food from
TH organic gardens crafted by Carolyn Best of "The Pantry".  Info: (613)
820-0598.

Oct 8. BEFRIENDING THE EARTH - SIMPLICITY CIRCLE
Explore ways of living more simply and joyfully, for the well-being of
ourselves, others and our planet. Begins Tuesday, Oct.  8,  9:15-11:30A
at Centrepointe House or Wednesday, Oct. 9, 7:15 - 9:30P at Bethany
Baptist Church, Nepean.  $40 for 8 weekly sessions (includes handouts
and organic refreshments). Registration deadline, Oct. 1. Info:  (613)
820-0598.

--
Isobel McGregor
49 Evergreen Drive

All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons
and daughters of the Earth.
We do not weave the web of life, we are merely strands in it.  Whatever
we do to the web we do
to ourselves.    Chief Seattle, 1854 (Adapted).