[OPIRG-EVENTS] Netanyahu in Ottawa tomorrow

No specific group has organized anything I am aware
of...but I have sent out notice to let people come
together in front of the Westin between 11:30 am and 1
pm tomorrow in the early afternoon.

Netanyahu will give the public portion of his speech
between 12 and 1.

I will be there at 11:30 and will remain for the
duration of the hour and a half -- I hope many of you
will join me.

Seeing as how this is such short notice, please pass
on the call for mobilization to whomever you may think
may be interested.

Respect & solidarity

=====
~.*.~Three classes of people will not receive the
benediction of heaven: the oppressors, those who aid and abet oppression, and those who tolerate oppression~.*.~