[OPIRG-EVENTS] FWD Event (on Sept17th): September 11th, Cover up or Complicity

COUNCIL OF CANADIANS - OTTAWA CHAPTER
SYMPOSIUM

co-sponsored by:
•The Coalition against the Arms Trade
• Network to Oppose War and Racism
• Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG)
• Global Democracy Ottawa (GDO)
------------------

SEPTEMBER 11,  2001
    COVER UP  or  COMPLICITY?

Are we being told the truth the whole truth and
nothing but the truth?

with

Michel Chossudovsky
Centre for Research on Globalization

Pandit Madhu Sahasrabudhe
President
Capital Region Interfaith Council

Angela Pinchero
Network to Oppose War and Racism

The invasion of Afganistan and the imminent
attack on Iraq is cause for alarm as it is unlikely
to be contained and may spread thoughout
the Middle East.

This symposium will  offer a well researched VIDEO
outlining the forces at play BEHIND THE SCENES
in the September 11 and  subsequent events,
with excerpts from VisionTV series 'The Great
Deception.

This will be followed by an update and question
and answer period with Michel Chossudovsky.

The last half of the symposium will be devoted
to exploring alternatives to war and some of the steps
that we as individuals can take to make our
difference.

WHERE?

ST PAULS UNIVERSITY AMPHITHEATRE
223 MAIN  ROOM 203