[OPIRG-EVENTS] Next campaign meeting to oppose the war on Iraq

The next meeting for the campaign to fight against a US/UK lead war on Iraq –
or rather war on Iraq in general – is on Oct 3rd at the Routhier Community
Centre, 172 Guigues St, for 7 - 9m on Thursday October 3rd.  Location is
described below.

This is a campaign that started a couple of weeks ago  and a few
actions/features/elements of the campaign are being organized via email – the
next meeting to touch base. We are also trying to collectively facilitate
larger mobilizations on the local level – Canada is sounding more like we
will be joining in such a war every day and action is needed right away. If
you would like to get on the list of emails that we use to communicate to
each other – please let Jo know at jwood@ccs.carleton.ca

The Routhier Community Centre is located:

- near the Byward Market
- between Dalhousie and King Edward
- between St. Patrick and St. Andrew
- corner of Guigues and Cumberland