[OPIRG-EVENTS] PERC Squaredance

  October 25th will be the Peace and Environment Resource Centre's 7th annual square dance. As anyone who has been to one of our dances can tell you, these are a great time: meet people in the local social justice community, eat tasty treats, win raffle prizes from local businesses, and dance your heart out.

  Doors open at 7:00 with a one hour fun lesson on how to square dance, with
dancing beginning in earnest at 8:00. At 10:30 or 11:00, we'll stagger to pub
on Bank St.

  When: Friday, Oct 25th (next friday)
 Where: St. Giles Church at First and Bank
   Who: PERCy folks and friends (ie, you)
  Cost: $8 full price, or $6 low income