[OPIRG-EVENTS] Ottawa Friends of Tibet: Annual Benefit Dinner

Get a headstart on your Christmas shopping,
have a delicious Asian meal
and help Tibetan refugees,
at the

Ottawa Friends of Tibet
6th Annual Benefit Dinner
Saturday, October 26th, 2002

Please come and help us celebrate the success of our projects in India and
Tibet. As always, there will be unique and beautiful objects from India, Nepal
and Tibet at the sales tables and at the live and silent auctions, as well as
gorgeous Tibetan carpets and door prizes.

John Lacharity will keep the evening lively as Master of Ceremonies, with Robert
Maxwell and Dave Smith providing our auctioneering entertainment. We look
forward to sharing this meaningful and enjoyable evening with you.

Please forward this e-mail to all who might be interested.
If you can sell some tickets on our behalf, please call 738-9871.

For tickets, please call 738-9871, OR send a cheque by mail (if before Oct16)
payable to "Ottawa Friends of Tibet" to 1098 Karsh Dr., Ottawa K1G 4P9,
OR send an e-mail to jwangda@cyberus.ca

Saturday, October 26, 2002
Tudor Hall, 3750 Bowesville Rd.
Cocktails/Auction Viewing: 6 PM Dinner: 7 PM
Admission: $40, Seniors, Students, Children: $30

The past year has seen some positive changes for Ottawa Friends of Tibet (OFT).
See our website www.oft.ca  for more information. Send an e-mail to
jwangda@cyberus.ca if you would like to receive our Newsletter.