[OPIRG-EVENTS] Global Education Network

The Global Education Network is a group of teachers and NGO partners who
endeavor to promote teaching from a global perspective which helps students
learn about the links between human rights, environmental, development and
peace issues.  We have received CIDA funding through the Global Classroom
Initiatives program.  We meet monthly at 323 Chapel St. in the boardroom.
Our next meeting is this coming Wednesday, Nov. 7, 4:15 p.m.  If you belong
to an NGO which would benefit from closer collaboration with elementary and
secondary teachers or if you are a teacher interested in helping promote
global education in the schools, please join us.