[OPIRG-EVENTS] Free Skool!

   Anti-capitalist Community Action (ACA) will be putting on a Free
School on December 7 and 8. We have a wide variety of workshops planned
ranging from the theoretical to the practical. We hope to see you there.

Saturday, Dec 7   10am-5pm
Room 101, Jack Purcell Community Centre, 320 Elgin Street
Sunday, Dec 8   10am-5pm
Bethel Field House, 166 Frank Street (in St Luke’s Park)

Workshops include:
*copwatch
*unionize your workplace
*autonomist thought and practice
*concensus decision making
*street medic training
*street tactics
*Action Committee of non-status Algerians
*winter biking/bike repair
*drag
*anti-oppression
*class monopoly

lunch served * child friendly * wheelchair accessible
Traduction de l’anglais au français disponible

Anti-capitatist Community Action   www.a-c-a.net  info@a-c-a.net
(613)237-0730