[OPIRG-EVENTS] Axworthy speaking in Alumni Theatre tonight at 7:30

I know its really short notice. But I just found out
about it 20 minutes ago.

What: The Honorable Lloyd Axworthy will deliver the
Dick and Ruth Bell Lecture entitled Canadian Foreign
Policy: Choices and Consequences
When:Wednesday,
November 20, at 7:30 p.m. in the Alumni Theatre,
Southam Hall, Carleton University

Axworthy says Bush will lose terror war
Ex-minister says U.S. reversion to 'law of the jungle'
is immoral, ineffective
http://www.canada.com/ottawa/ottawacitizen/story.asp?id={31E919E8-16EE-4836-8CEB-1F7F73C28F54}

The Honorable Lloyd Axworthy will deliver the Dick and
Ruth Bell Lecture
entitled Canadian Foreign Policy: Choices and
Consequences on Wednesday,
November 20, at 7:30 p.m. in the Alumni Theatre,
Southam Hall. Axworthy is
presently the Director and CEO of the Liu Centre for
the Study of Global
Issues at the University of British Columbia and a
consultant on trade and
international affairs for the law firm of Fraser
Milner Casgrain.
Axworthy's political career spanned 27 years during
which he held several
key cabinet posts including Minister of Foreign
Affairs. He became
internationally renowned for his advancement of the
human security
concept, in particular, the Ottawa Treaty, which
banned anti-personnel
landmines. For his work in this area, he was nominated
for the Nobel Peace
Prize. The lecture, which is free and open to the
public, is sponsored by
Ruth Bell and hosted by the Arthur Kroeger College of
Public Affairs and
the Faculty of Public Affairs and Management at
Carleton University.