[OPIRG-EVENTS] Open call to all students across Canada and Québec - Pan-Canadian Student Anti-War Conference January 30 to February 2, 2003 U of T (Endorsement Sought)

this isn't strictly an Ottawa event, but i believe students from ottawa will
be attending - perhaps opportunity for car-pooling and support from some
organisations with money might be arranged if there is need for renting
vans, etc.
mary