[OPIRG-EVENTS] 31 December vigil for Korean girls killed by US armoured vehicle

----- Original Message -----
From: Yungjae Cho
evaristo_ca@yahoo.ca

Hello all,
Korean-Canadian community will have a candlelight peace rally for two Korean
girls killed by U.S. armoured vehicle. The rally will take place at
Parliament Hill on December 31st at 4:00 pm. After commemorating two
teenager girls, we will march to the U.S. embassy with the candlelight.
If you want more information about this incident, visit the following link:

http://jatong.org/cgi-pub/board/wwwboard.cgi?db=data3&mode=read&num=641&page
=1&ftype=6&fval=&backdepth=1
Please spread the word to your friends and everybody is welcome!

Candlelight Peace Rally
for Two Korean Girls Killed
by U.S. Armored Vehicle

When: December 31, 2002 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where: Centennial Flame, Parliament Hill

Our Demands:
ü       We demand the U.S. government to reveal the truth about the deaths
of two Korean girls.
ü       We demand that the unfair and distorted relationship between the
U.S. and Korea will be corrected and directed to mutual coexistence.
ü       We urge George W. Bush to give careful consideration to this matter
and Korean people¡¯s rage and apologize to Korean people directly and
publicly.

Please bring your own candles and paper cups.
 After commemorating Hyo-soon and Mi-sun at Parliament Hill, we will march
to the U.S. embassy with the candlelight.