[OPIRG-EVENTS] Queensway Open House Reminder

Please be reminded that the upcoming 'Public Information Centre' hosted by
the Province will take place in Centretown to solicit feedback on the draft
proposals regarding the expansion of the Queensway on:

Thursday, 30 January 2003
Jean Pigott Place
City Hall
4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

It is very important that the Minister, your Provincial representative, and
the consultant hear your views on this issue. I would encourage you to
attend and submit comments in writing at this meeting.   If you cannot
attend, please consider submitting  comments on this proposed plan at the
following addresses.  Please feel free to copy me on this correspondence.

Richard Patten, MPP Ottawa Centre, 1292 Wellington St., Ottawa, ON K1Y 3A9
richard_patten-mpp@ontla.ola.org

The Hon. Norm Sterling, M.P.P. (Lanark-Carleton), Constituency Office,
Heritage Walk, 130 Lansdowne Ave., Unit 5, Carleton Place, ON  K7C 2T7
norm_sterlingco@ontla.ola.org and questions@normsterling.com

Brian Ruck, Consultant Project Manager, TSH engineers architects planners,
300 Water St., Whitby ON, L1N 9J2   bruck@tsh.ca

David Lindensmith, Senior Project Engineer, Planning and Design Section,
MTO, 355 Counter St., Kingston ON K7L 5A3
Dave.Lindensmith@mto.gov.on.ca

-
This is the OPIRG-events@ox.org list. Participatory activist events only.