[OPIRG-EVENTS] Lubicon Cree international campaign launch, January 29, 2003

"For more than fifty years, the Lubicon have struggled to secure a
permanent land base - and the means to preserve their way of life...
We believe that the government has reneged on its fiduciary
responsibility to the Lubicon People. Time is wasting... We support
the swift resolution of all claims and consider the Lubicon claim to
be a priority."
- Jean Chrétien, 1993

You are cordially invited to the launch of an international campaign
for justice for the Lubicon Cree.

Outaouais Lubicon Solidarity invites you to join us and celebrate the
Prime Minister's commitment to resolving this issue. It is our hope
that Prime Minister Chrétien will fulfill his promise before leaving
office in February 2004.

WHAT: A multi-media show, including a feature video, 3-D displays,
food, drinks, a school bus, blankets and much more.

WHEN: Wednesday, January 29th, 2003 at 5:30 p.m.

WHERE: Room #213 Wellington Building, 180 Wellington Street

WHY: To pressure Prime Minister Jean Chrétien to live up to his
promise and intervene on behalf of the Lubicon Cree before he leaves
office.

WHO: This event is sponsored by Outaouais Lubicon Solidarity and
their supporters.

Outaouais Lubicon Solidarity (OLS)
237 Rue Champlain, App 3
Hull, PQ CANADA J8X 3R7