[OPIRG-EVENTS] tues. feb. 4: why war? cbc town hall meeting

[see <http://ottawa.cbc.ca/ottawanews/whywar/>
for full details. to send questions to the
panelists, use: <ottawamorning@cbc.ca>.]

WHY WAR?
A CBC RADIO & TELEVISION TOWN-HALL MEETING
Tuesday, February 4 - 7:30 p.m.
Ottawa City Hall Council Chambers, 110 Laurier Ave.
Admission is free, but space is limited.

Some say war against Iraq is inevitable, some say there are other options.
What role do Canadians want to take as the U.S. appears to march towards
war? Do we sign up or do we stand apart?
CBC Radio and Television have invited a panel of experts and special guests
to lead us in a discussion about dealing with "rogue states". See panelist
biographies.

Join hosts Brent Bambury (All In A Day) and Rita Celli (Canada Now) for a
public forum on the threat of war with Iraq. Come out and share your
thoughts in what promises to be a lively debate.

If you can't make it to the forum, please join our Online Forum hosted by
CBC Reporter Evan Dyer, Tuesday, February 4th at 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Highlights from the moderated online discussion will be presented to
panelists.
-
This is the OPIRG-events@ox.org list. Participatory activist events only.