[OPIRG-EVENTS] Appeal for sticks

I will have seven signs for the seven contents of the
world. Can does someone have seven sticks? Call me at
594-8751.

I will be at the 10:00am meeting prior to the march
with the signs so that’s one possible place to meet
before the march. The meeting is at starbucks across
from the park. (Yes the meeting is at starbucks when
we are protesting the exploitation of women including
coffee pickers – No crapping on me, OK. I’m bringing
my homemade fair-trade coffee and I can see everyone
in the park.)

Angela