[OPIRG-EVENTS] STUDENTS Walk Out!

----- Original Message -----
From: SIPC-Carleton
To: mfoster@web.ca
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 1:13 AM
Subject: Walk Out!

The day has come, the WAR has started and the bombs started dropping.
Show your solidarity with the civilians of Iraq, and your Opposition to U.S.
antagonism by walking out of classes and meeting at Baker Lounge (Carleton
University) with other anti-war activists tomorrow, Thursday March 20th,
2003. At 5:30 pm we will meet at Parliament Hill for a Rally, proceeding to
the U.S. embassy, where we will let them know how Canada feels about WAR!

Watch for RED POSTERS as the signal for the walkout.

For more info about the details of the event please contact us at:
sipc@monisys.ca
Or Global Peace Coalition (GPC-Carleton), a working group of OPIRG Carleton
at: gpccarleton@hotmail.com

ON SATURDAY March 22 there will also be an anti-war rally at 12:00 noon at
the eternal flame on Parliament Hill.

In Solidarity,
--
Solidarity for Iraqi &
Palestinian Children

Protest the murder of Rachel Corrie - Friday March 21, 2003 11:30am -
12:30pm
In front of the Israeli Embassy, 50 O'conner St.

-
This is the OPIRG-events@ox.org list. Participatory activist events only.