[OPIRG-EVENTS] Parking meter party

What: Parking meter party
When: Saturday April 5th 2003, from 8 to early afternoon
Where: Byward Market, at the corner of York & Sussex.
Who: Enviro-Action working group of OPIRG Ottawa

 The Enviro-Action as their last action of the school year wishes to
occupy parking spaces in the Byward Market.  We are doing this to
promote sustainable transportation and sustainable cities.  We invite
everyone to join us and have fun.

À prochaine,

Julien
--
"We have not seen such systematic distortion of intelligence, such
systematic manipulation of American opinion, since the war in Vietnam."