[OPIRG-EVENTS] Global Rally Against the War - Sat. Apr 12th - 1PM

Global Rally Against the War

Saturday April 12, 2003

Ottawa - Parliament Hill

1 PM

Come Out To Show Your Opposition To This Unjust War!

Now, more than ever,  it is important that we come out and
demonstrate that the majority of the world is opposed to this war!

Ottawa-Outaouais Students Against the War /
Ottawa - Outaouais Étudiants et étudiantes contre la guerre
will lead the march and speak out against the war. After a short rally
on the hill, we will proceed to the British High Commission, the
Department of National Defence and to the US Embassy before coming
back to Parliament Hill.

More Information:
http://www.nowar-paix.ca/
ottawairaqaction@hotmail.com