[OPIRG-EVENTS] Radio camp for children - this summer!

Hi all,

I have been a councillor at this camp before and the
kids have a great time learning about radio.  If you
have young ones at this age level consider registering
them.  Please pass this along to anyone who you think
may be interested.

Mick

------------
CKCU is offering Radio Camp 101 for kids for the 3rd
year this summer.

Radio Camp 101 for KIDS

Be a RADIO STAR at CKCU FM!

WHO:

CKCU FM is offering Radio Camp 101 for Kids. CKCU is a
campus-community radio station that has been serving
the community for 28 years from the Carleton
University Campus.

WHAT:

Children learn how to host a radio show, produce a
radio play, learn to record and edit sound, conduct
interviews and much much more!

WHEN:

Radio Camp 101 runs this summer:  July 7-11

July 21-25

July 28-Aug 01

AGE:

Radio Camp 101 is for children ages 9-12.

COST:

The cost is $267.50

Check out our website for more information -
www.ckcufm.com

FEW MORE SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE - REGISTER TODAY by
calling 520-5355 or email at lhanak@ccs.careleton.ca.

Radio Camp 101 Radio Camp 101 Radio Camp 101 Radio
Camp 101 Radio Camp 101

520-3533  520-3533  520-3533  520-3533  520-3533