[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[OPIRG-EVENTS] Local round table - Palestine and Israel Thurs May 22nd
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION ON PALESTINE AND ISRAEL. May
22nd, 7:00pm. St. Paul's University, room 104
This is a round table discussion for groups and
individuals working on anti-war, anti-racism, human
rights, democracy and civil liberty issues within the
context of Palestine and Israel. The idea is to lay
out the work that is being done by various groups.
This may also give space to explore the potential for
possible collaboration and cooperation. NOWAR/PAIX is
hosting the evening ľall are welcome.
2) Agenda review
3) Overview of the current situation
4) Moment of silence for the dead, wounded and
5) Go-round: What each group/person has been doing and
what is the goal/strategy behind it?
6) Open discussion: What needs to happen and how can
it be done?
7) Conclusions and strategic recommendations
8) Go-round: evaluation and next steps
Please contact: 613-523-1077 or nowar_paix.org
Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca
This is the OPIRGfirstname.lastname@example.org list. Participatory activist events only.
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com, and put
"unsubscribe" in the body.
Archive at: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/lists/html/opirg-events/