[OPIRG-EVENTS] CALL FOR SUPPORT: Harkat in Ottawa Court this week

Hello Everyone,

If you have about one hour to spare on Thursday morning (June 12/2003),
please join my family and I by attending my husband's (Mohamed Harkat) pre-
assement removal court day. This is the first step/process towards
deportation. Your support is important, the judge notices your
presence.....lawyers could also use the support!!!

June 12/2003 (this Thursday)
Starts at 9:30 a.m. at 90 Elgin Street / Darcy Maggy building.

Thanks for your support and help on this matter.
Hope to see you there.
Peace be upon you

Sophie Harkat
P.S. Please note that the trial will take place between July 21-25. More
details will follow.

-
This is the OPIRG-events@ox.org list. Participatory activist events only.