[OPIRG-EVENTS] Art vs. War silent auction rescheduled

The Art vs. War silent auction is rescheduled for Tuesday, August 19, 7-10 pm at Gallery 101, 236
Nepean Street. This auction features 69 artists works, all about anti-war issues, and is a benefit for
War Child Canada. We couldn't auction off work in the dark, but we had about 30 visitors who looked at
the art with flashlights on Thursday! There will be one more preview night, Monday, August 18 from 4-9
pm.

Hope you can make it to the show!

Cheers,
Sheryl Peters