Re: IETF Meeting in San Jose

>>Evening BOF?  I thought it was 11 Dec 96 13:00-15:00 .
>
>You are absolutely right.  (Working from memory, I assumed that all BOFs
>were in the evening.)  Now, who else will be there?

Since I work ~close to San Jose, I would very much like to attend this BOF.
But do I have to shell out the *BIG BUCKS* for the priviledge?  ___TONY___

Tony Bartoletti                                             LL
SPI Project Leader                                       LL LL
Computer Security Technology Center                   LL LL LL
Lawrence Livermore National Lab                       LL LL LL
PO Box 808, L - 303                                   LL LL LLLLLLLL
Livermore, CA 94551-9900                              LL LLLLLLLL
email: azb@llnl.gov   phone: 510-422-3881             LLLLLLLL