Re: validity time suggestion

He has applied for a patent, I don't think it has yet been granted. There
may be compreting claims from Ross Andersen and Torben Pedersen depending
on who claimed what.  I'm not sure what precisely is claimed in the
various patents and so for the time being I would neither
rule in or out the possibility of using these techniques.

I suspect that the hassle oinvolved in negotiating the use of any
of these techniques is likely to outweigh the advantages since
there are plenty of "brute force" techniques.

	Phill