	Ron
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:49:49 -0500
To: rivest@theory.lcs.mit.edu (Ron Rivest)
From: Carl Ellison <cme@cybercash.com>
Cc: spki@c2.net

This brings up an interesting question about SDSI.

A SDSI cert issuer can define a group in two different ways: as a set of
<grp-name,mbr-name> member certs
or
<grp-name,key> person certs

I assume that wasn't intended (since we never discussed it before).

Do you see a problem with that?

 - Carl

|Carl M. Ellison  cme@cybercash.com   http://www.clark.net/pub/cme |
|CyberCash, Inc.                      http://www.cybercash.com/    |
|207 Grindall Street   PGP 2.6.2: 61E2DE7FCB9D7984E9C8048BA63221A2 |
|Baltimore MD 21230-4103  T:(410) 727-4288  F:(410)727-4293        |