Re: SDSI parser?

At 9:27 AM -0800 1/8/97, Rodney Thayer wrote:
>Is there a SDSI parser floating around that one could play with to
>research the use of this?
>
>I've got a couple of certificate-ish things I have to do and I'd like to
>try them on the SPKI/SDSI/etc. theme.
>
>Anything -- c code, perl scripts, etc. would be interesting.
>
>Any news about other people debating the development of parsers would be
>interesting too.

For the mac and BBEdit we have some BBEdit extentions to do some of the
SDSI primitives, but is is a pure sideburner project. Our biggest problem
right now is that we have not seen any example hashed SDSI objects to
compare our "canonical" representations against.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..Home of "SSL Plus:                      o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..  SSL 3.0 Integration Suite(tm)" <http://www.consensus.com/SSLPlus/>..