Re: EDI and Public Key Crypto needs

Perry Metzger writes:
>Carl Ellison writes:
>> I have offered a proposal, found on
>> http://www.clark.net/pub/cme/html/cert.html which I offer to the group as
>> the kernel of such an RFC [suitably cleaned up to focus on the most recent
>> addition].
>>
>> Does anyone see a problem with starting to draft the RFC now?
>
>I encourage anyone with an idea to write up their proposal as an
>internet draft.
>
>Perry

I wouldn't know how to write an internet draft, but anyone is free to rip-off
(or just plain rip:-) anything I've posted to date.  I would liked to have
seen more deliberation/consensus-building on many items posted to this list,
but I'll wager the struggle is far from over.

Here's to a healthy Internet PKI!

Tony Bartoletti                                             LL
SPI Project Leader                                       LL LL
Computer Security Technology Center                   LL LL LL
Lawrence Livermore National Lab                       LL LL LL
PO Box 808, L - 303                                   LL LL LLLLLLLL
Livermore, CA 94551-9900                              LL LLLLLLLL
email: azb@llnl.gov   phone: 510-422-3881             LLLLLLLL