SPKI requirments (was: SPKI RFC draft)

This is a good argument for a draft laying out the requirements. Is that
what you mean?

Paul

Some very top level requirements (i.e., just a list of the
applications):
Useful as part of a system for:
1. authentication of senders of mail
2. mutual authentication of HTTP clients and servers
3. key distribution for IPSEC
4. authentication of posters to news groups
5. assuring privacy of mail messages
6. assuring privacy of Web page contents

More?

If lots more suggestions come in, we should pick a subset to focus on.