Any more comments on the whois++ SPKI proposalette?

Does anyone have anything to say about using whois++ for SPKI, with the
extra fields we discussed yesterday? Is it worth trying to push on this; If
so, I'll write it up in ID format.

Simon
p.s.
  The 'simplest' format for storing public keys seems to depend heavily
on what toolkit you use; DER encoded PKCS-1 values seem to be best for
BSAFE, but separately encoded fields seem to be better for RSAREF. Are we
better off avoid anything to do with DER at the expense of making our
format a little bit more complicated?

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO

Follow-Ups: References: