Re: Any more comments on the whois++ SPKI proposalette?

Simon Spero writes:

| Does anyone have anything to say about using whois++ for SPKI, with the
| extra fields we discussed yesterday? Is it worth trying to push on this; If
| so, I'll write it up in ID format.

One thing -

It might be worth working a MIME type for SPKI certificates into this,
for use over mail, news, HTTP, ... ?

Having said that, I'm not clear on whether this would be a registration
for SPKI per se (e.g. application/spki-cert) or WHOIS++ templates in
general (anyone for template/spki-cert ?).  Any thoughts ?

Martin