Re: RE: Any more comments ...

>Simon:
>
> I'm suggesting merely allows multiple
>virtual certificates to co-exist in the same record.

Seems like a bad idea.  A query for a single item should only retrieve a
single result.  When I retrieve a record how do I tell what certificate would
I be getting.

In the whois++ template model your requirement (wish?) could be met by having
"records" that were signed by separate signature records (aka templates?).

Paul

Paul Lambert                     Director of Security Products
Oracle Corporation                       Phone: (415) 506-0370
500 Oracle Parkway, Box 659410             Fax: (415) 413-2963
Redwood Shores, CA  94065               palamber@us.oracle.com