Re: SDSI syntax

At 10:50 AM 5/2/96 +1000, Greg Rose wrote:
>Ron will be giving the Keynote at the USENIX 6th
>Security Symposium (about SDSI too), Carl will be
>speaking, I'll be there, Steve Bellovin,
>basically lots of people.  It is in San Jose in
>late July, let's see, 22nd to 25th. See USENIX's
>Web Page for the program.

Well, the hotel is about 10 miles from my house, which I can make available
if needed, so meeting there sounds good to me.

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz@netcom.com | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA