Re: NIST involvement in PKI

  We have people implementing code to the current draft and at least one set
  of that code will be made available on the net for people to read and use.

  We have two companies and one individual with plans to use SPKI certificates
  ASAP.

Do you have a non-US source of code, ie a legitemate externally written
instance, not a black copy of ITAR export restricted sourcecode?

I hate nominating people without their consent, but if you were looking
for a plausible candidate, the EAY of SSLEAY has to be pre-eminent right
now in sourcing crypto code used in the global internet...

I apologise if I misunderstand PKI and there are no export issues here.

-George

--
George Michaelson         |  connect.com.au pty/ltd
Email: ggm@connect.com.au |  c/o AAPT,