Re: NIST involvement in PKI

>        If you can ask someone associated with SSLEAY to consider this (or
>point me at someone), I'd appreciate it.

I'm not associated with SSLeay, but I can add some SPKI support to cryptlib if
you want.  I'm just working on PGP support, next is probably X.509/SET, and
after that SPKI if I have time (which, admittedly, I don't have much of at the
moment).

(For those of you who don't know about cryptlib, check out
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib.html.  The main points are that
it originates from outside the US, and it's free for commercial and
noncommercial use).

Peter.