spec for wire format of SPKI cert

Could someone send me the spec of the SPKI cert wire format,
and the precise encoding rules for the bytes which ones signs.

Ive asked a leading light in SPKI and so far got nowhere, with a view
to writing the code which interoperates with the reference
code (apparently in production in some closed circle of vendors).

Ive was asked, "what format would you like the spec in?"

The answer is ASN.1, but I'm also capable of reading and writing
BNF. Anything descriptive system will do, really. I have a system
here now doing 4 types of certs. I  look forward to doing SPKI
and lots of others being innvoated elsewhere.

Peter.