Re: Thoughts on the draft

At  3:14 PM 8/29/96 -0500, Brian M. Thomas wrote:
>> I have always been in favor of fine grained security.  I do accept the
>> practical limit of storing and checking the associated security tokens.
>> Fine grained security also helps protect against, detect, and locate bugs.
>> YMMV.
>
>By this I think you mean that you prefer the multi-cert, rather than
>multi-signature, approach, no?

Yes.  Multi-certs can have separate expiration dates and be the subject of
separate CRLs if you use CRLs.

Bill Frantz       | Cave ab homine unius lebri | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     |  [Beware the man of one    | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz@netcom.com |   book]  - Anonymous Latin | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA