more administrivia: BOF scheduling

Currently, our BOF at the L.A. IETF is scheduled on Monday opposite
the POISED meeting. I did not want this slot, but unfortunately no
others were open at the time.

Unfortunately, virtually every other slot has a security area working
group meeting scheduled in it.

1) Is being scheduled opposite POISED a problem for a lot of people
   who would like to attend?
2) If we were to move the BOF, do people have an opinion on what
   security area meeting do people consider the best to schedule SPKI
   against -- that is, what meeting is the most unlikely to cause a
   conflict in attendance with PKIX?

Perry