Reply to Ben and Guillaume

See http://www.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/hoschka/asn1.html for more
information. Please note, however, that this content is dated. I
do not wish to promote a particular brand name, but I use a
commercial compiler - there are some free ones out there too. When
I started contracting here, I was pointed to a couple of products to
evaluate, and chose one. I have not performed enough analysis of the
available product set to feel comfortable with making an 'expert'
recommendation. (And this is not the stated purpose of this forum.)

Regards,

Phil Griffin
griffin@vnet.ibm.com
(919) 254-5194