Re: specification language?

At 01:02 3/7/96, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>Rich Salz writes:
>> I thought we killed off this discussion...
>
>Indeed. I would say that the encodings discussion, although
>interesting, is a bit premature. Could we hold off on it?

Sorry for having started this.

It just hit me that a language which was platform independent, specified
data structures [rather than abstract syntax] and included the possibility
of specifying methods was an interesting possibility for specifying
certificates.

I'll try to remember to keep such observations to myself in the future, to
be held for later release at an appropriate time.  :-|

 - Carl

|Carl M. Ellison          cme@cybercash.com   http://www.clark.net/pub/cme |
|CyberCash, Inc., Suite 430                   http://www.cybercash.com/    |
|2100 Reston Parkway           PGP 2.6.2: 61E2DE7FCB9D7984E9C8048BA63221A2 |
|Reston, VA 22091      Tel: (703) 620-4200                                 |