A day in the life of ephemeral certificates

Marcus Leech                   Mail: Dept 4C16, MS 238, CAR
Systems Security Architect     Phone   : (ESN) 395-4901  (613) 763-9145
Systems Security Services      Fax     : (ESN) 393-7679  (613) 763-7679
Nortel Technologies            mleech@bnr.ca
-----------------Expressed opinions are my own, not my employers------