Re: Validity periods can be handled more explicitly

Basically my point.

Bob

Robert R. Jueneman
Security Architect
Novell, Inc.
Network Services Division
122 East 1700 South
Provo, UT 84604
801/861-7387
bjueneman@novell.com

"If you are tring to get to the moon, climbing a tree,
although a step in the right direction, will not prove
to be very helpful."

"The most dangerous strategy is to cross the chasm in two leaps."

>>> Carl Ellison <cme@cybercash.com> 11/05 12:25 PM >>>

|Carl M. Ellison  cme@cybercash.com   http://www.clark.net/pub/cme |
|CyberCash, Inc.                      http://www.cybercash.com/    |
|207 Grindall Street  PGP 08FF BA05 599B 49D2  23C6 6FFD 36BA D342 |
|Baltimore MD 21230-4103  T:(410) 727-4288  F:(410)727-4293        |