Re: time resolution (was Re: six-page binary format draft)

There is no particular difficulty in getting synchronization down to the
millisecond level with NTP (RFC 1305).

Donald

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Carl Ellison wrote:

> Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:23:50 -0500
> From: Carl Ellison <cme@cybercash.com>
> To: Paul Leyland <pcl@sable.ox.ac.uk>
> Cc: apb@iafrica.com, spki@c2.net
> Subject: time resolution (was Re: six-page binary format draft)

> +------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |Carl M. Ellison  cme@cybercash.com   http://www.clark.net/pub/cme |
> |CyberCash, Inc.                      http://www.cybercash.com/    |
> |207 Grindall Street  PGP 08FF BA05 599B 49D2  23C6 6FFD 36BA D342 |
> |Baltimore MD 21230-4103  T:(410) 727-4288  F:(410)727-4293        |

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 978-287-4877(tel)     dee@cybercash.com
   318 Acton Street        +1 978-371-7148(fax)     dee@world.std.com
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.privacy.org/ipc

Follow-Ups: References: