Ron Rivest's Contributions...

My head is spinning, and it is going to take some time for me to absorb
this latest set of ideas from Ron. Thanks!

One thing that would be very useful to me, Carl, is another summary
document like the one you posted recently of "these comments I've added to
my version", or possibly an annotated version of your internet-draft.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..Home of "SSL Plus:                      o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..  SSL 3.0 Integration Suite(tm)" <http://www.consensus.com/SSLPlus/>..