Re: Java programs, etc.

Appologies if this has already been discussed; I dropped off the list
somehow for the last month, and have just been re-added.

With regard to including escapes to java programs in spki,
it sounds as if you guys are re-inventing a more complex version of
what policymaker already does.  We've thought a lot about these issues
in PM, and it seems silly for you to reinvent this stuff.

Carl, I thought we had an understanding (when you came up and visited
last month) on a fairly clean way to interact with PM programs.

By the way, our code is now released, and I hope to have a version packaged
up by the end of the IETF.

-matt