Re: Java programs, etc.

   Date: Tue, 8 Apr 97 14:25:10 EST
   From: Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com>

   Carl, I thought we had an understanding (when you came up and visited
   last month) on a fairly clean way to interact with PM programs.

We did and do.  I referred to it in the draft.

What I think the (* program ...) construct might do is clearly
indicate which 5-tuples are in need of full PolicyMaker for reduction
(as opposed to the ones which can be reduced by the plain vanilla
5-tuple rules, whether or not the vanilla reducer is written in
awkward).

 - Carl