Re: Other *-forms for dates and times, and love

At 8:56 AM -0800 4/8/97, Brian M. Thomas wrote:
>2.  As I have been saying, delegation grants privileges, but only to the
>extent that the grantor has them to grant.  That's because the issuer/verifier
>has the final say on what gets delegated.  You can give anyone permission to
>read my private mail, but if they have to get through me to do it, I don't
>have to honor that permission, and if I haven't expressly given you permission
>to delegate that, I won't.

However, if the verifier allows me to read your private mail, there is
nothing which prevents me from spamming it across the universe, or more
likely, forwarding copies to badguys.org.

Bill Frantz       | God could make the world   | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | in six days because he did | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz@netcom.com | not have an installed base.| Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA