Re: Tag Conditionals (was Re: Delegation and Policy)

I wrote:
> I imagine that an "intersection pre-processor" reduces the tri-glyphs to
> a constant, or at least a non-conditional parameter, prior to intersection.

"Intersection Preprocessor" is inappropriate, given the desire expressed by
many on this list that the cert be processed in one-pass.  These conditionals
could still be processed in one pass.

The real added complication is that it seems "Reserved Words" would need to
be employed (_subject, _issuer, _delegate,...) to refer to the cert globals,
and _test, as in (_test (_subject != _issuer)).

(ERROR: .sig authentication failure)